2. Cookies. “Cookie” Use Policy.2.1. For the purposes of this policy on using cookies please consider the following information: cookie is a small word file saved on your computer or a mobile device and is downloaded from there in any subsequent visits. Cookies so used are both permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are saved as a file on your computer or mobile device for a period not longer than 24 months. We use session cookies when using the function of filtering the products in order to check if you have entered the system or have put an item into your basket.
– the data you provide when you are signing in for any of our services or to have access to limited sections of our Website, or during the purchase process, by a specific name and surname, e-mail, gender, date of birth, billing address, shipment address and/or phone number;
– information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or by posting materials on our Website;
– details of transactions that you make through our Website and details of the performance of your orders;
– information that you provide us when participating in competitions or promotions sponsored or organized by us or our affiliate;
– information that you provide us when you connect with us through any kind of communication;
– information that you provide us if you decide to take part in filling in questionnaires;
– sound recordings of phone conversations with our customer service department.
– To fulfill our duties arising out of each transaction made between you and us;
– To protects our rights and interests and yours;
– To offer you transactions, products or services that may be of your interest, as described hereinafter;
– To present the contents of our Website in the best efficient way for you;
– To personalize your shopping in the future;
– To make a market analysis and statistical research for the internal needs of UniComs Bulgaria EOOD and its related companies – personal data administrators;
– To provide you with information, products or services that you have ordered from us;
– To send you advertising, commercial and information messages to your e-mail registered in the user profile, for contacting on the phone for a marketing purpose or in case of expiring terms of a service/goods;
– For identification under the concluded contracts, for reporting and accounting purposes with the vendors, information platform lessees and statistical processing in accordance with Art. 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
– To forward you notifications, including about changes within the range of the General Terms and Conditions.
6. IP address and other parameters provided from your web browser or application.6.1. We may collect information about your device, including, if available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, and other parameters provided, when your web browser or application make access to our Website.
7. Newsletters, Communications and Notices.7.1. When you provide us with personal data and/or contact information through our Website, you agree (as you have a right to waive or withdraw your consent according to the next section), that we may send you newsletters, communications and other notices by mail, e-mail, short messages (SMS), pop-up messages or on the phone. Such communications are forwarded together with others, with or without human interference for the purpose of direct marketing or advertising of similar products or services supplied by UniComs Bulgaria EOOD.
8. Location of data storage and processing.8.1. The data we collect from you may be processed, transferred and/or stored in a location in the Republic of Bulgaria.
9. Disclosure of your data.9.1. The data we collect from you may be processed by personnel working for you, for our capital owner, for companies controlled by us or by our capital owner or for third parties being our vendors or vendors of our capital owner or other companies under its control. Such personnel may be busy, except with other things, also with the Website support, fulfillment of your order, processing the details of your payment or providing support services.
– in case that we sell or purchase a business or an asset, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the relevant potential purchaser or purchaser of such business or asset;
– if the company managing the Website or its all assets, correspondingly, get acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data processed by it about its customers will constitute one of the transferred assets;
– if we have the duty to disclose or provide your personal data in order to comply with a given legal, regulatory or court obligation;
– to apply or ensure the application of our General Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Website, other arrangements, or to protect our rights, property or safety, as well as those belonging to our customers or other parties; or
– in other way.
10. Links to or from other Websites.Our Website may sometimes contain links to or from websites of third parties, for example third parties producers, distributors, advertising agencies, providers of payment services or platforms of social networks, such as Facebook, Google or Twitter. If you follow a link to these websites, please have in mind that these websites have their own Privacy policies and that we do not have any responsibility for the Privacy policies or practices applied by these parties. Please check up these policies before supplying data to these websites.
11. Registration through a Website owned by a Third Party.We may provide you the opportunity to register through a website of a third party, in particular, through a platform of social network like Facebook. In this case, you may click on the button ‘registration through (Facebook)’ in the registration form and sign in the website of this third party. Doing so, you agree that your personal data (in particular, your name, surname, date of birth, gender, and e-mail address) will be taken from this website of social network and will be forwarded to us. If you register through such website of a third party, please remember that these websites have their own Privacy policies and that we do not take any responsibility or obligation for the Privacy policies or practices applied by third parties. Please check up these policies before registering on our Website through such a website of a third party.
– the right to request our confirmation that your personal data are being processed or not;
– the right to request information about the status of processing of your personal data;
– the right to request information about the source from which we have received your personal data for processing;
– the right to access to your personal data or to see a copy of the personal data we possess about you;
– the right to claim correction, updating or addition of your data;
– the right to reject the use of your personal data for marketing purposes;
– the right to withdraw your consent and/or to claim cancellation of registration and deletion from our Website, as described below in the next section on consent withdrawal and cancellation of registration;
– the right to have your data removed from the system, as described below in the next section on consent withdrawal and cancellation of registration;
13. Withdrawal of Your Consent; Registration Cancellation; Data Retention.13.1. You may withdraw your consent to the General Terms and Conditions and/or request registration cancellation and deletion from our Website at any time and at no cost for you by contacting the Customer Service Department in writing (an e-mail is sufficient) using the contact details available on our Website. Such withdrawal of your consent will not apply with respect to the existing transactions between us.
14. Data Security.14.1. We are under the obligation to apply the proper technical and organizational measures to keep your data secured and to have the opportunity to fulfill the duties set forth in the General Terms and Conditions and all requirements of the applicable law.
15. Misuse of Personal Data.We do not take any responsibility if you have been misled by unauthorized third parties, presenting themselves as representatives of UniComs. Please let us know if you become aware of such behavior by a third party.
UniComs Bulgaria EOOD
118, Bulgaria Blvd., Abacus Business Center, 5th floor
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
Free phone number for contact: 0800 13456
17. E-store (www.sendo.info)17.1. The e-store of UniComs gives the users the opportunity to review, get full information and purchase the goods and/or services offered there.
18. Orders, Terms of Payment, Delivery, Performance.18.1. The e-store accepts orders between 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM on business days.
19. Prices and Terms of Payment.19.1. The final price of the order is the price for the total ordered items, as stated on the website before sending the order for processing.
20. Sale. Delivery.20.1. Method of Delivery: The sale and delivery are done by a drug store – partner of UniComs, who is authorized to sell medical devices to ultimate users. Within a working day after the request has been received by an employee of UniComs, the drug store – partner will carry out the delivery of the selected products to the ultimate user by their own employee.
21. Waiver. Warranties and Complaints.21.1. Warranty Conditions. Warranty Period: Purchased goods have a lawful and/or commercial warranty, details of which are available in the instruction of each product.
The service is located at 90, Petar Dertliev Blvd., Ljulin 6, Sofia.
21.8. Applicable Provisions of the Consumer Protection Act:„Art. 112. (1) In case of discrepancy between the consumer goods and the sales contract, consumer has the right to file a claim requesting that the seller shall bring the goods in compliance with the sale contract. In this case the consumer may choose between the option for making a repair of the goods or for replacing them with new ones, except where it is not possible to happen or their selected option of compensation is disproportionate to the other one.
(2) An option of consumer compensation shall be deemed disproportionate if its use requires costs for the seller, which compared to the other option of compensation are unreasonable considering:
1. the value of the consumer goods, if there had been no lack of discrepancy;
2. the importance of discrepancy;
3. the opportunity to suggest another option to the consumer for compensation not related to any significant inconveniences for them.
Art. 113. (1) (New – SG, ed. 18 of 2011) Where the consumer goods do not comply with the sales contract, the seller shall bring it in compliance with the sales contract.
(2) (Former section 1 – SG, ed. 18 of 2011) Bringing consumer goods in compliance with the sales contract must be done within a month after the consumer has filed a claim.
(3) (Former section 2, as amended – SG, ed. 18 of 2011) After expiration of the term under section 2, the consumer is entitled to terminate the contract and be refunded the paid amount or claim reduction of the price of the consumer goods under Art. 114.
(4) (Former section 3 – SG, ed. 18 of 2011) Bringing consumer goods in compliance with the sales contract is done at no cost for the consumer. They shall not owe any costs for shipment of the consumer goods or for materials and work related to their repair, and they should not sustain any significant inconveniences.
(5) (Former section 4 – SG, ed. 18 of 2011) Consumer may also request compensation for suffered damages as a result of the discrepancy.
Art. 114. (1) In case of a discrepancy of the consumer goods with the sales contract and where the consumer is not satisfied with claim resolution under Art. 113, they have the right to selecting any of the following options:
1. termination of the contract and refund of the amount paid by them;
2. price reduction.
(2) Consumer may not claim refund of the paid amount or price reduction for the goods, where the retailer does not agree to make replacement of the consumer goods with new ones or to repair the goods within a month after the consumer has filed the complaint.
(3) (New – SG, ed. 61 of 2014, effective since 25 July 2014) Retailer shall satisfy a request for termination of the contract and refund the amount paid by the consumer, when after it has satisfied three complaints of the consumer by making a repair of the same goods within the warranty period under Art. 115, another new discrepancy occurs between the goods and the sales contract.
(4) (Former section 3 – SG, ed. 61 of 2014, effective since 25 July 2014) Consumer may claim termination of the contract if the discrepancy between the consumer goods and the contract is minor.
Art. 115. (1) Consumer may exercise their right under this section within two years, as of the delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The term under section 1 shall cease running during the time necessary for the repair or replacement of the consumer goods or achievement of an agreement between the seller and the consumer on resolving the dispute.
(3) Exercise of the consumer right under section 1 is not bound to any other term for filing a claim, other than the term under section 1.’
21.9. Commercial warranty does not affect the consumer rights arising out of the warranty under Art. 112 – 115, and notwithstanding the commercial warranty, the seller is responsible for the lack of compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract according to the warranty under Art. 112 – 115.